sunnuntai 25. joulukuuta 2011

#101: Tomato Walnut Crusted Fried ‘Chicken’

Oh, I loved this one! For the first, I made the seitan the way I'm used to: substituting a third of the gluten flour with quinoa (or chickpea) flour and adding the spices into the flour mixture (paprika, curry, vegetable stock powder, garlic powder, onion powder...) and adding some water, soy sauce, (sesame) oil, balsamico. And then boiling the seitan chunks in vegetable stock.

Also the marinade was wonderfull! I made a double batch of seitan and after marinating the first half in the tomato sauce, I left the other half to marinade over night and next day we ate the whole thing as a wheat balls in tomato sauce -sort of a thing. Even my household, who is very suspicious in this stuff really liked it.



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti