perjantai 30. syyskuuta 2011

#22: Kim’s Peach-zza

This receipe created a bottle neck. I've done like 10 dishes from this week and the next, but not been able to blog about them. For some reason I want to do this in the same order as the schedule and had to wait till I did this dish.

I had trouble finding peaches. What's with all of these peach desserts? First I thought I'd make this from nectarines, but ended up using plums! Also I wasn't too excited about this receipe. Now I'm feeling a little silly, because the result was rather nice! It tasted fresh and looked kinda rustic. This receipe has great variation possibilities, the crust is the basic pie crust and I could just change the fruit in order to what I had and needed to use.

This receipe is halved and I substituted half of the wheat flour with spelt flour.




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti